I’m very glad you have got an interest in the course of this glamourous city, located on the Black Sea coast – I imply Batumi.
This is frequently the town of notable opportunities to experience and you’ll be capable of locating something interesting, whether or not you’re visiting with family, friends, partner or have a solo trip.
This time, let’s find out about Batumi Diving Center and achieve to apprehend the metropolis itself, what are the locations to go to and things to try to to in Batumi.
Batumi is located on the seaside. Luckily, we have mostly sunny days, during the whole year.
Though Batumi weather is quite an unexpected event, you can explore. The clouds can cover the sky in minutes and it can start raining rapidly, making you feel that it will last forever.
Though this ends quite soon and the Sun shines again. So, I’d recommend you to take an umbrella with you all the time.
Beyond the other experiences, Batumi is fascinating in winter, as well. The snow makes this city even more miraculous. You can walk through the beach, in boulevard, covered with snow and feel the magic of the seaside winter. This is just unforgettable.
Batumi Diving Center
If you’re willing to experience the underwater extreme, you can look for the Batumi Diving Center. This is the international ‘Diving-Center’ which will provide the right experience. Batumi Diving Center is for those who think that scuba-diving and observing spectacular underwater scenery is the best way to see and feel the beauty of the Black Sea seaside. With the help of Batumi Diving Center professionals, anyone above the age of 10 can discover the magical world of the Black Sea.
With the help of Batumi Diving Center team, you can explore the Black sea’s Underwater world safely. Batumi Diving Center provides:
- all types of PADI Dive courses
- Diving Equipment
- All other necessary things to make sure you have the perfect scuba diving experience.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving is one of the services of the Batumi Diving Center. PADI’s Discover scuba diving course allows first-timers to learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction in experiencing the underwater world.
PADI Diving Courses is another service from the Batumi Diving Center: Whether you’re seeking to experience your first breath underwater in the Open Water Diver course or the next specialty course to earn your Master Scuba Diver rating, you’ll find the perfect course right here.
If you have your equipment and you’re already experienced diver, you can try visiting Tsikhisdziri beach.
This is about 15 km from Batumi and surprisingly the underwater world is just magical.
This marvelous little territory includes within itself the magic of palms, rocky shores, green underwater plants, beautiful fish… You can go camping, swimming, fishing or diving yourself, with or without help of Batumi Diving Center. Though I’d recommend looking for some advice.
Some Information About Other Places To Visit In Batumi
But, you’re probably curious, what is worth seeing in Batumi, beyond the stunning underwater world of the Black Sea, with the help of Batumi Diving Center professionals. So, if you ask me, I’d like to advise you to visit at least these places:
- Dolphinarium – this is a place I’d endorse. The dolphin show is full of fun and joy. You will enjoy the friendly ecosystem and humorous performance.
- Batumi Boulevard – via all approach is one of the pleasant experiences with the aid of the sea. With masses of green areas, cafes and leisure places, boulevard is the place to feel this city.
- Take a walk to vintage Batumi – the vintage metropolis is lovely and friendly. With its boutiques, comfort cafes with terraces, antique Churches, Mosque, and slim streets, it’s the merge of multicultural life.
Some More – Things To Do In Batumi
What can we explore in Batumi? I’d say, at least, try these:
- Boat trip – you can explore beautiful views of Batumi. You can get the ticket for only 10 GEL
- Cable-car – located in the city center, the cable-car will take you to one of the highest points of the city and you will find glorious views on sea.
- Paragliding is available as well.
- Swim with the Dolphins and visit the fish-park, which is located next to the dolphinarium
If you’re interested in the Batumi nightlife, there are lots of clubs near the sea, at the boulevard
You can rent a bike for 1, 2 or 4 people and drive around the boulevard.
If you’re interested in visiting Georgia, traveling to Batumi, having underwater experience with Batumi Diving Center or simply want to discover the city another way, don’t delay, join us now. I will arrange everything you need: tour, booking, transfer, experience… I am always at your service.